I’m not sure if anyone is already using this software Audials One or even interested but I’m so impressed with it I just have to give a shout out to it.

I downloaded and played with it some yesterday to get a feel for it. I fired it up this morning before leaving for drill and told it to find jpop mp3s of 128bit or higher and when I got home it had already ripped just under 1200 unique songs from various internet radio stations and categorized them into 32 different subdirectories based on genre. Many have album art an lyrics. Some are tagged as known good and seem to be, others are tagged as questionable indicating that a dj may have over part or that the beginning or end may have been clipped or overextended, which you can then edit out.

Only listened to a fraction but it seems like most of the rips are done well but I am totally unimpressed with 128bit, ok they mostly sound like crap. But the 320bit do sound quite well on my Sennheiser headphones but won’t be able to give them a real test until Monday morning when the neighbors are all at work.

Nice thing is it converts from and to about any audio/video file format you might want. Still learning about it but has to be the best Christmas present I’m gonna get this year.

3M80 2M22 6QS8 2M2 1EP500 Sony BDP-S590 Panny-7000 Onkyo-3007 Carada-134 Xbox Buttkicker AS-EQ1