Ian,

I have just completed my HT room in the house, the room is open concept "L" shaped area of 1500 sq ft. After experimenting with the placement of my subs, I am thinking of adding a third sub to my current setup. I have a VP-150 center channel, M-80 Fronts, QS-8 Surrounds and 2 VP-150's for rear channels, the 2 subs are EP-175's placed near the front of the room on opposite sides angled towards the seting area. I have tried them 1 in front and one in back but was not happy with the overall balance in the room, I find that the 2 placed in front and phased 180 degrees give the best setup at the present. I would like to add another sub to the rear of the room and was thinking about a EP-350 instead of adding the third EP-175. Any thoughts or suggestions on this or would you recomend staying with the EP-175's all around.

PS, I would also like to compliment you on your speakers, I have tried many different brands and models, some costing considerably more then this setup, but none in my opinion gave me the clarity and overall sound stage that this current system has achieved. Anyone that has been in here and listened to either Audio or watched a movie on DVD has also come away a beliver in your products. Thank-you!

Best regards
John Henderson