Hi,

This is my first post here and I thought I'd give you an idea of what I'm looking for, fire off a few questions, and then sit back and wait for you to enlighten me

I am just getting into home theatre, my only purchase to date is a Panasonic DVDRV31K dvd player that is hooked up to my run of the mill 32" TV. I am also getting rid of my current 25 year old stereo system (Bose 901 series II amd crown amp/pre amp, make me an offer please) .

My listening habits are probably 50% music, and 50% movies. There is also going to be a move to a smaller house sometime in the next year or two so I am looking for something that is physically small but gives me big sound. My listening tastes run from rock to classical.

This is what I 'think' I need:

main: M3

although the M22s do appeal to me as well, is there a noticeable audible difference between the two? What would I miss by going down to the M2s?

centre: VP100 5.25 woofers. Are they best matched with the M2 (5.25), M3 (6.5) or M22 (5.5x2)?

surrounds: QS4 Good match with the M3s and M22s? QS2's better with the M2's or not?
Stupid question... I can see two speakers, where are the other two?

Sub: EP125. I don't want "Honda Civic" boom box bass, I want something that is tight but not over powering. Is it important to get the sub from Axiom or will any 8" sub in the $250-350 price range do?

I have listened to Paradigm and Energy and to my ear at least, Axiom is giving me what I want to hear. I just need to get a fix on which product will do the job.

Thank you for listening, and give Amie a raise, I've never, ever had any company reply to me so quickly, and on a Sunday as well.