i wait all day for my speakers, then they get delivered at 7pm. Of course, I'm working overnight shifts all this week, I didn't get to play with them tonight, I did unpack them.

the only casulty was the grill for one of my T60's. Two of the balls broke off in the sockets (keep it clean). I'm guessing this will be a simple fix/replacement issue.

They look sharp. I'll post some pics. I got the "In-cabinet" versions of the M60's for my entertainment center build that's coming up. I couldn't really find much info on them, not even here, so I'll try to post my noob impressions when I get them hooked up. As you can tell from my sig, the media room is not quite ready, but I was able to pick up an Onkyo 3007 on sale at Newegg, and given their 30 return policy and the Axiom 30 day policy, I figured I need to get them at the same time and try them out.

But without any coaching, my 5 year old, who as far as I know has never really seen a speaker, walked in the room with an instant "Wooooow, cool dad. I can't wait to watch Bolt!!!" He makes me proud. It must be something in the DNA that attracts us to speakers.

I figure the opening action scene from Bolt will be a good place to start, then after they go to bed some more intense stuff.