First I want to extend a huge thank-you to jakewash for opening his beautiful home and sweet theater to myself and my friend- a couple of complete strangers introduced to him through this forum. He welcomed us in and proceeded to stun us with his Axiom setup. Both my friend and I left his house sold on Axiom. We are both setting up systems in the basements of our homes which we are developing and have both decided on M80's, VP150, and QS8's in the back. Neither of us currently knows which subs we are going to buy. I'm leaning towards the EP600 or SVS and my buddy isn't sure what he wants.

I'm very excited about my future purchase and it was hugely helpful to actually see the speakers in person and finally hear them!!

So if any of you guys/gals have recommendations on subs I'm open. I will actually have a small room (12x16), but I want to error on the side of overkill, rather than upgrade later - which I'll probably never be allowed to do

Thanks again to jakewash and everyone else on this forum who I've been learning from.

John

Ps. I love the 'light maple' but I seem to be in the minority!