I would like to get help on my speaker decision from the considerably knowledgeable individuals of this forum. I'm setting up a HT in my bedroom. Being a quadriplegic I spend quite a few hours flat in bed. And because of a need to avoid pressure soars I can't crank the ead of the bed up.

This leaves me with an awkward viewing/listening position. Below is a link to a room layout. Viewing you'll notice the obvious things, but what isn't obvious is the placement of the Samsung DLP. It's sitting atop the A/V center about 41" above the floor. This places the center speaker just below.

The equipment I'll be getting is either the Denon AVR-3805/DVD-2200 or the Pioneer 55Txi/47AVi combo. Now, of course, my question concrns speakers and it is this:

Should I go with what you see in the layout, or go with the M60ti?

I'm looking at a 60/40 split between movies/tv & music. I have a varied music collection, but the majority is blues-rock, prog-rock, & jazz.

Do you think the M60ti's (my first choice) will be blocked by the bed frame thereby reducing the sound?

At what hieght should I place the QS8's? Keep in mind the computer table is tall. And because of the sliding doors, there is only 18" to work with from the front of the room. Front being the window side.

I think that covers it.

[image]http://www.members.cox.net/razorface/Bedroom.image[/image]

--- RazorFace