I watched the Batman Begins Blu ray with my Brother in law the other day and we then watched the promo for the new batman movie. I have found that when you turn up the volume to theater levels these speakers really shine. The promo gave me chills. The music is so good. I was amazed at how open and clean the sound was and how it completely enveloped me. I know that when you take two speakers and slightly turn up one louder than the other people normally would choose the louder one, but this was totally different. I noticed as I turned it up they went from sounding like it was coming from a speaker then WHAMO it opened up and I was surrounded by the orchestra, if I would have closed my eyes there was no way to tell where it was coming from. I have always read about people saying these speakers want more power and now I see. Makes me wish my house was larger so I could see what these puppies can really do! Anyway, way back in 2005 when I bought mine I remember being scared thinking, "are speakers worth this much money?" Undeniably YES!!!! After we watched the movie I turned and looked at my brother in law and said "Now do you know why I get so ticked off at the movie theater?" He answer was a very emphatic YES! Now that I am about to complete my theater with a projector I might just wait until all the movies I want to see come out on blu ray and I can enjoy them in peace. Well, I guess that is enough of a rant for one day.

7.1 theater room
60 fronts vp180 center 4 qs8's ep500 sub

3.0 tv room
m3's vp150 center