So, Reading Nicks HT build he noted that his speakers sound wonderful. More so than he had remembered...

My question is, how much of a difference does Audyssey really make? Also, what is the benefit of the Audyssey pro "Installer ready" with the 32 mic location option? The equipment to take advantage of the installer ready costs about 500$, so it is not very realistic for an individual to buy the pro kit, unless our possibly looking for some extra income, or have a large amount of disposable income..

i think this would be something good for many of us to understand. Right now my equipment only has individual speaker gain adjust and the distance adjustment..

Here is a thread that i have found about the pro kit, for anyone that wants to look into buying their own pro kit.
http://www.hometheatershack.com/forums/a...ystified-4.html

Also, i called one of the local HT stores that is an Audyssey pro certified installer. They charge 375$ to do the pro calibration... At that price point personally i would rather spend the extra 125$, and own the kit so i can calibrate my room whenever something changes.....

Last edited by dakkon; 05/12/12 08:50 PM.