Greetings all. We recently had a room built and I was finally able to get my dream home theater built. I previously had a Paradigm 5.1 system paired with a Yamaha Aventage 1040, Velodyne sub (model forgotten), and a 55" LG 4K tv.

Unfortunately my wife doesn't go for massive floor-standing speakers. As a compromise, I went with wall mounted fronts: M22s LR and a VP150 C. Left and right surrounds are in-ceiling M3s. Rears are wall-mounted QS8s. For the sub I bought the EP500. As this is a brand new room all wiring is in the wall. Video is courtesy of a 70" LG 4K.

These speakers are the most expensive I've ever purchased, so I had high expectations. They were met! This system sounds fantastic and blows away my previous system. As a test, I watched a DVD (Fury) that I had already watched on the old setup. The new speakers are so much better that I was amazed. I queued up the epic tank battle scene at the 1:18 mark and my test subjects (wife and neighbors) were blown away. It sounds so good, and the sub kicks ass!

We listen to a lot of jazz and reggae music. They sound fantastic. as does anything else.

We watched the latest Star Trek blu-ray movie and both the audio and video were stunning.

The wall mounts are in the cherry finish...The front 3 are mounted on a wood wall we distressed ourselves. My wife is extremely happy with the look.

This was a leap of faith as I had read a lot about Axiom, but had never heard them before. I am now a major fanboy and wish that I had bought some a long time ago. They sound that good.

I will post some pics for the wall of fame when I have some nice pics and time.

Oh yeah...I also bought two outside speakers with the stands for my zone 2. They sound really good as well!

Last edited by drewmeister_sd; 11/29/16 09:45 PM. Reason: outside speakers