Hi Ian,

As a satisfied owner of an Epicenter 175 sub, and with the all the hubbub surrounding the M3s on the web of late, I surely admit I'm dyin' to try 'em out. But as I brokered a pretty sweet deal on a pair of Monitor Audio Bronze 2s (the M3s must be in the same class, I'm sure you'd agree) a few weeks ago, I just don't need a pair at the moment. But as I foolishly continue to yearn for a pair of your highly-touted bookshelves, I rationalize that my senior-citizen mother might be able to put a pair to good use, in place of her 25 year-old, ridiculously over-sized Simpson's house-brand speakers. My two questions: do you suppose my mom's equally old Pioneer receiver, rated at 35 wpc, would be able to satisfactorily drive the M3s? Secondly, as your site lists all prices in American dollars, and with the fluctuation of our Canadian currency, just how much will a pair of M3s shipped to my door cost me? Thanks for your attention in this matter, and best of luck to Axiom (would quite enjoy seeing a greater retail presence of your products).