Hi I'm a newbie (1st post)here, so .......

Anyway, I'm seriously thinking of replacing (well at least moving them to my bedroom) my old Boston Acoustic A-60's with somw speakers that retains many of the qualities I like in the Boston's but with better definition and clarity. I found a store in the area that has the PSB Image B25 and no doubt, I'll be auditioning them in the very near future, but I've also heard good things about the Axiom line of speakers and from what I read, I'm thinking the M3's should best suit my needs. Anyway, would appreciate any useful comparisons that any of y'all could offer. Don't know if any of this is helpful, but the equipment that I use is an older Onkyo receiver (Tx-840) and CD changer (DX-C540) both of which I plan on keeping as they both are giving me good service and don't thing I could do much better without spending more money than I want to at present. When I do upgrade I'll probably be looking at NAD or Denon products, unless I decide to go the tube route, which in that case, I'll probably be looking at what Jolida has to offer. Also, musically, mostly I listen to blues, some classic rock, and a fair amount of acoutic music (mainly bluegrass and alt-country). Anyway, once again would appreciate any comments and suggestions.