I've been comparing speakers lately so I can find the right one for my room and ear. I've listened to Magnapan 1.7, but though I like the sound, I don't have the room (and my wife thinks they are ugly, so that one's out!). I have a pair of Aperion Grand Towers in my room now, and really like them. They are beautiful to look at, but also the sound stage is amazing. I have a pair of M60s to try, but have ruled them out in favor of the Aperions. My M80s arrived two days ago, but unfortunately one of them has a crossover issue. One sounds very nice, but the other base and mids sound like they are in a cave (very muted). I tried reversing the cables, and plugging into the second set of inputs, but no change. I have an email into Axiom and waiting for their response.

Has anyoe listened to, or compared the M80 to the Aperion Grand Tower?

I am biamping the Aperions, and I believe it has expanded the sound stage and detail. I have two Parasound A23s, with each powering a different set of speakers (vertical biamp). Does anyone have experience with biamping, and in particular the M80s?

Thanks!

Steve