Hi all,

After much reading, contemplating, and agonizing over which mains I will upgrade to, I have settled on M50's. Now, my question is regarding which center solution is the way to go.

I'm currently considering the following:
    VP100
    Single M3 (vertical)
    Dual M3 (horizontal, above and below)
    Single M50 (space is an issue)

Too many options!

So, here's a little background:
my system currently consists of Paradigm Titan mains, CC-370 center, and RS Minimus 7 surrounds. The Titans are moving to the rear to retire my Minimus 7's, until the Titans are upgraded to QS4's. I'm going to keep the CC-370 initially, but have a feeling that this will be the next speaker to move out of the system.

I've had the Titans since '94 or so, and I still enjoy them, but I'm definitely ready to step up to the M50's. Currently, my CC-370 resides in the shelf of my TV stand, which sounded great at my last residence where the TV was positioned at the front of a 5' alcove and all the speakers had plenty of room to breathe behind them. In my present house, the TV stand is up against the front wall and the CC-370 sounds congested a bit.

Will the VP100, being a sealed design, need less room to breathe behind the speaker? The VP100 seems like the easiest way for me to go based upon my system's physical limitations.

I guess I've gotten concerned because of posts classifying the M50's as being "matched" to the M3's and not the M2,M22,VP100, etc. Any truth here, or are users pleased with the M50-VP100 match?

My next option is to build a new TV stand, so I can install an M3 vertical under the TV. Won't be too hard, so if the M3 will match the M50's better, I'll probably head that way.

Or am I just agonizing over this too much?

Any input is appreciated.

Thanks,

- JasonEuc M50's, CC370, M3's, Rotel RSX-965, Integra DPC 7.5, Harmony 688