Well I'm going on 1.5 years of investigation and getting ready to buy. I am still unsure what to buy but I am getting anxious probably fueled by too much research and think I need to go forward. So here's the deal: I am in a 1925 Cu. ft. bedroom with a roof sliding from 8-12 feet high. I will sit about 12 ft. from the speakers. Walls are bare but the room has wall to wall carpeting with some wood furniture and one standard size bed in the center. I listen to classical music 95% at moderate levels, but will use my present speakers as temporary surrounds for future Home theatre. I have an older powered sub that goes down to 25HZ and can tuned and adjusted to other speakers.

In asking the Axiom experts about there suggestions I've always had the recommendation to buy M22's with a sub (350, 400 & 500). But I am leaning toward the M60's. Thinking that the stands for M22's will bring the price up pretty close to the M60's anyway(using the factory outlet) I like the idea of a full range speaker even though they may not extend as low as the 80's...I can still use the sub for that. I guess the question is, at least for classical music orchestral sound, would the mid-range and highs be better reproduced in the M22's than with the M60's? I am thinking about presence, balance and sound stage and fullness. The bass will be taken care of by my present sub or a new one later on, perhaps a HSU VFT-2 or 3 MRK III. I am also thinking of upgrading to a Denon AVR 2310CI from my present older but pretty good Technics receiver. If in your opinion there will not be a significant difference between these choices then I lean toward the M60's. M80's would be great but are just too big..as has been said in these forums before "they are beasts"...Thanks...LEE