Everyone here has been so helpful, it's so nice having a place to get live answers from knowlegeable people instead of trying to decipher article after article..THANK YOU to everyone here. I need some more help. Just installed my new Epic grand master in/on wall system. Love the new M22's, had M50's (which I love) but these M22's are amazing. Anyway, I have a HK 645 with Ezset EQ and have given up trying to use it, the mic never detects all the speakers no matter how many times I run it. I had the same problem with it in the past with my M50/M3 setup and finally gave up on it. So I am configuring the system manually by ear. I set the size (small), distances, crossovers (80) and levels to what sounds like even to me. Overall I am happy with the sound but seem to get inconsistent results with the sub. Seems like sometimes it's too loud and sometimes not loud enough. This is my first setup of this type (with a sub) so I dont have much experience to reference to. There is a noticeable difference between my Oppo DVD and my BR. The Oppo is run through HDMI. The BR is run 6 channel analog out to AVR. The sub is turned on in the BR. The AVR has 6/8 channel analog setting where I get no sub even with sub on in BR but also has a 6/8 channel DVD Audio setting where I do get sub. I was watching a movie called super 8 which I assumed would have good audio effects, there was a train wreck and explosions but none of which was any louder than the dialog or other sounds even with sub turned all the way up. Should sub be turned off in BR settings? Is that causing some sort of conflict?