After a year long offensive, my troops have taken over the never-used dinning rooms and established a HT beachhead. Ran the surround wire through the walls this weekend, so its time to tweak. It is a small room (15x12.5x9), so reflections abound, but it already sounds much better than the prior placement in the multipurpose/multi-portal den. \:D I'm building some sound absorbing and dispersing panels for the walls and am looking for some free help on the placement. Also looking to position the sub, chairs, etc. (1) Please recommend useful/friendly software or a good source of free advice for figuring out the various modes, reflections, nulls, etc? Over the years I have probably seen the answer to my question a 100 times, but when I need it just can’t find the answer. (2) Please point me in the direction of the best checklist for effective setup. I.e., best value in test disk, SPL meter, best procedures, test materials, etc. Thanks in advance for the help. ;\)

Panny 3000 PJ, 118" Carada, Denon 3300, PS3, Axiom QS8, PSB 5T, B&W sub, levitating speaker wire