got a new amp and nothing... the subs work, but I'm no where near impressed! I'm listening to reggae right now, and I have the sub volume at max, and the 3808 at 12.0db for the sub (max) for that source and I'm not getting anything to say wow at!

This sucks.. I'm thinking something happened to the driver during the transport (my sub took a big detour... all that traveling probably didn't help).

At least the service at Axiom has been nothing less than stellar so far! Spoke to Brent tonight and he's going to see what can be done. When I told him I had the sub at max and wasnt feeling much he told me that wasn't normal.

A few more things - the sub only seems to give any "juice" when I've got the volume on the denon above 0.0db! And that's with the sub volume at max! That's just ridiculous... oh well, I'm thinking I'll take a road trip down to axiom and test one out before bringing the next one home. All I can say is if this is what I can expect from the sub (which i'm sure it's not), I'll be using the money back guarantee and I'll get an HSU sub... Those Thump!!

The other thing I wanted to mention is the big pop/thump/whatever whenever I turn off the sub... and that's even when I have the sub volume at zero, no music playing, and the denon's power off. Is that normal?

I'm totally bummed! Was really hoping to get this up and running.

- Majik

Epic 80 system
Ep 800
Denon 3808
Optoma HD20
PS3
vp180
extra QS8s (to come soon)