Firstly I've been reading this forum on/off for years and want to say thanks for all the posters for making this forum enjoyable.

I need some advice on a new set up while I am building my home. Here are some facts:

1. I live the Cayman Islands so access to gear is an issue
2. We are building a home which has ICF concrete walls with 3" of foam on both the inside and outside of the wall
3. We are building a long rectangle open concept living room (17*15*9), dining room (17*12*9) and kitchen (17*15,*9)
4.Instead of installing my current pioneer elite system (VSX94 and mission speakers..which i love) these are going to the master bedroom only because I don't like the elite's multi-room functionality.
5. I will be buying a Denon receiver and BR player because I can buy them locally.
6. I will be buying a full complement of axiom speakers for living room and master and putting my missions into storage/rec room
7. Goal is to make the install as invisiable as possible. However I will be buying the 80's, 180 which will be in plain view (likely getting the walnut, natural finish)
8. I will be running some outdoor speakers around the deck for the pool area
10. I was thinking of integrating an Emotiva XPA-5 or similar to power the front/center
11. all fronts, sub(s) and center will be pre wired in the wall ready for bi-amping/level line in (as needed)

Here is what I was going to do:
1. Living room 7.1/.2 - 80's, 180, inwall m3, and look to find some in ceiling speakers for the surrond backs. In ceilings are a must as they will almost be in the dining room area or at least the walk way betwen the couch and dining area
2. Master 5.1 - inwall 100, 22, and in-ceiling.

What I need help with:
1. Can I mix the 4ohm 80's with the m3 if I use the denon 3312CI? Idealy I would like to use the 4312CI whenever it is released. would your answer be different if I used the Emotiva?
2. The surrond sides must be in-wall. Should I go with M3, M2 or M22? I can't use any on-wall Q's.
3. Any suggestions for aimable inceiling speakers or can the M2 or M3 be used in ceiling?
4. I currently have 2 subs for my 2 current systems. A HSU VFT something (in storage now) and a monitor audio radius 360 (in use now as we are renting a condo while building). For asthetics I might put some axiom subs to match the finish of the m80's and 180 but I do like my HSU even if I only have one. Any advice on axioms subs as I know little.
5. anything else - advise on bi-amp set up, etc.

Thanks.

Temp.setup - 2.1 - Denon 1713 AVR, Denon 1713 BRD, Paradigm Cinema 200, and Monitor Audio 360 Sub