Hi guys!,

I just picked up a pair of M22s in black and received the (I guess) standard email inviting me to hop on the forums and meet everyone smile

First, a bit of my audio history. In college/grad school, I put together a headphone setup with Sennheiser HD650s, custom cabling, tube amp and an EMU card in my computer as the source/DAC. Since then, real life has intervened and I moved a couple times, changed jobs a few times, and got married. Now I live in PA, commute to NYC twice a week, and actually have some space so figured it was time to try the speaker route.

I'll be pairing the M22s with a Denon AVR-2112CI and computer/PS3/cable as source material. Picked up some 12AWG speaker cable, a couple banana plugs, and some cheap stands. I guess my question is: is there a guide somewhere on putting together a speaker setup starting from something as simple as how to attach the banana plugs to the wire? I'm a complete novice smile Also, any suggestions on how to make sure my cat doesn't bit the crap out of the wiring?

Thanks and excited to join the Axiom family!,
Richard