Hi everyone
Back in 2004 I joined the Axiomaudio family with a quite large setup (M80, QS8, M22, VP100/150 and EP500) and later M3+Sherwood Newcastle for a separate room. Unfortunately the setup got scattered in two different countries, with the large setup at my parent home, but its very difficult to get out due to excessive bribery to pay a customs. I keep moving every 3-5 years due to work, and I don't think I will be able to move that equipment any time soon

I have just been transferred back to USA, again in Texas. Houston this time. And first things first, I want to setup again my listening room. I was an avid reader of every thing audio, from vain magazines to the Floyd O'Toole paper on subwoofers, and I even had my own SPL meter and I did crawl looking for the perfect spot for the sub - I even got colleagues to lend me speakers to compare to my M80´s

As fun as it was, I have several years now completely disconnected from stereo, as a matter of fact, my last location I did not owned any stereo equipment because it was simply overly expensive, although I have listened and admired some really outstanding Nordic speakers/amplifiers

So, I will try to pick up, but for the start, I will ask you for advise on the best configuration for the room I will post here. Mind that the primary use for the system will be movie watching, although I am not going this time to make a large home theatre. I am planning in floorstanding mains and maybe (big maybe actually) a central channel. No sub and no surrounds.

I will not live in a house, like most Houstonians. With the company I get a deal if I stay on certain leased apartments, which open the opportunity to save for the home setup. The apartment I will stay have the configuration in the image below. Note the actual apartment do not have that balcony, so that is reclaimed as a larger living room, with 16ft length. The ceilings are 10ft high. [img]http://www.flickr.com/photos/albertoabouganem/9959883944[/img]

There are two outlets for the cable: 1- in the wall in the left side of the living room, and 2- the one opposite to what says "balcony", which are only windows now.

As a curious person, my first thought are the LFR1100 just to try them. As I had the M80 and M22, something different was my thinking, but I understand those might be overkill for this room. I still like the ADA amplifiers, and I have not made my mind on any particular preamp or receiver.

Any thoughts on the configuration on this room?

Thanks