I have M22s with a VP100 and some very old mini-Advents as surrounds. I love the Axioms, but bold truth, many times the tweeter detail from the Advents sounds “crisper” than the Axioms. So my first question is, I think I have the M22 v2, does the v3 improve the tweeter imaging?

Secondly, I’ve had the Advents a long time (20+ years) and they won’t last forever, so I’m planning for the inevitable. While I would love to get the M2s, I need a smaller non-ported surround for placement in this room. Does anyone have any comments on the PSB Image B4. I realize this is somewhat of an obnoxious question on the Axiom site, but I’m asking here because I like the Axiom sound so am looking for a comparison. (It would be even better if anyone has inside information that Axiom is coming out with a non-ported speaker!)

FWIW, I primarily use this system for music (all channel stereo), and I have the surrounds set at a lower gain than they would normally be set through calibration. Also, I had the crossover set at 100hz (to reduce the stress on the Advents), but recently dropped it to 80hz.