One of my EP800s went dead today. I pulled the fuse box and saw a blown fuse. After I replaced it, it immediately blew again. I also tried swapping out the fuse box from my other EP800, and it blew immediately in the damaged speaker.

I called Axiom and JC answered. When I told him what happened he said that the EP800 amps are going through another redesign because there has been a significant amount of this happening. He's going to send me an RMA number, but it will be about 3 weeks until the amp is redesigned and a replacement is sent. For now, only one will come. Another later on (I guess the damaged ones will take priority).

Although I applaud Axiom's unbeatable customer service, I am kind of dissapointed. This will be the 3rd time I have to replace the amps. I know I bought the subs before they were actually released (via the owner's club), but I was hoping the last amp change out would have fixed the problem. It is time consuming to replace amps.

Anyway... Enough of my whining. I'll just have to make due on one EP800 for a couple of weeks. Things could be worse! \:\)

Just wnated all EP800 owners to know.

LFR1100 Actives,QS10HPx2,QS8x2,EP800,M3x4,M3x2 (Wood),M5HPx2 (Wood),AxiomAir,ADA1500-8,ADA1500-7