Hello there, this is my first post ever but I'd like to say that I've always found some really good things out of this forum and hope someone will be able to help me with my problem! oh and btw sorry for my poor english not my native language... Here we go :

I bought a 5.1 speaker set on April 2012 and I was really impressed with it. I was able to benefit from the stunning audio quality
that this set was offering me until only recently. Last week, my EP350 V3
subwoofer begin to stop working while watching a movie. I had to unplug, and plug back at
least twice, the cable to have it work again. Now I need to
do this every time I'm starting a new movie or only while watching the
normal TV. The green light is still there on the back and
everything looks ok. I've not moved nor changed the configuration of the sub
since its first installation. I'm using the 1/4 phone adapter onto a RCA cable (High-quality Coaxial Audio/Video RCA CL2 Rated Cable - RG6/U 75ohm from monoprice) into the LFE plug from
my Pioneer VSX-1325-K.

I will also add that I've tried a different 1/4 -phone RCA adapter but with the same results. The level of the sub into the receiver have not been changed and is standing at +2db. the volume on the sub also have not been changed and is at a little bit more than 1/4.

Now, before I go to the store and buy a new RCA cable to see if it could be the cable, do you think that it should be better to use a RCA - XLR Female cable (like the Digiflex NXFR cable) while removing the 1/4” phone-to-RCA adaptor from the XLR input jack? Also, if this is the best solution, how do I remove that adaptor without breaking anything into the input jack....because it really seems quite fixed into the jack.

Thanks to all of you and really hope I'll be able to enjoy back my set without having to unplug/plug back everytime!