So, after a failed experiment with an Anthem MRX-700 I bought a Denon AVR-4520CI to replace my AVR-3808CI that needed to go to work in our living room. I've been playing with Audyssey MultEQ XT 32 and am in full tweaking-mode. I always second-guess the crossovers and was hoping for some advice. I'm using M60's for the fronts, a VP160, EP500, QS8's for surrounds, and M2's for the rears--all are v2, except for the VP160. Audyssey identified the M60's and VP160 as large and full-band, and everything else as small. It set the crossovers to this: M60 and VP160 as 40Hz, QS8 as 100Hz and the M2's as 60Hz. Sounds good, but I want to try for better. After reading up on the Denon-to-English Dictionary, I've set all my speakers to small and the Subwoofer Mode in the AVR to LFE+Main, but I'm unsure what to do about the crossovers. Any advice? Should I raise the Fronts and Center to 80Hz and maybe the Surrounds and Surround Back to 120Hz?

"Not throwing my hands up or my dress above my ears don't mean I ain't awestruck." Al Swearengen