So after a few days of listening to the EP600 I need to update my review. I've been been turning the 2000 and 600 off and on, listening to them by themselves and together. To keep things fair, I move them to the same position....which is quite the work out! I have a helper! Although the hard work has paid off, as I accidentally found a new spot that plays much better than any other. I was a little concerned after ordering this speaker and reading the hype around the SVS subs. But a 30 day guarantee put my wife at ease. A 600 isn't cheap. After all the tests I've never felt better about the purchase. It's without question the best speaker I've ever purchased. I had a friend over who loves klipsch & SVS speakers, well he's on the Axiom band wagon now. The 600 just completely fills the room with deep sound. It sounds amazing where it counts. It produces a lot of the lower mids you wouldn't expect to see a sub play. I think that may be the big differentiator. It's not just a deep thumper (like other big subs), it assists all the other speakers in your room. Turning it off and relying on just the 2000 changes everything, it's an "OK I get it now" moment. Turning the 600 back on is so much fun. This is tough to articulate, all I can say is the EP600 will be in my family for many years!

Mojo, i've not played with any settings yet. I've been keeping things flat as I compare woofers. Standard settings on receiver and amps. I plan on flicking that switch tomorrow...not sure whats going to happen! Yeah, this is a fun toy!