Thread Like Summary
Mojo
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Axiom Factory Tour #439253 10/21/2020 2:47 AM
by Rebulx
Rebulx
This was a great video worth watching. Man has Axiom spent some dough on machinery. it's also great to see a company spend so much on testing the limits of it's products!

https://youtu.be/iXkuH9awY0g
Liked Replies
Re: Axiom Factory Tour #439262 Oct 21st a 02:36 PM
by casey01
casey01
I had to chuckle when I saw a couple of the comments concerning the factory in which one particular "genius" said he thought the factory was a dump. I am not sure when you have a place that is cutting huge amounts of wood, assembly lines and putting electronics together, I suppose they expected it to be like a missile base and you should be able to eat off the floor. Axiom still is a relatively small company.

The fact is, sound and designing speakers was always Ian's passion and let's face it, very few of us have the opportunity or will to take that passion, turn it into a viable long existing company and make a living at it.
1 member likes this
Re: Axiom Factory Tour #439277 Oct 21st a 08:53 PM
by BBIBH
BBIBH
If you search this forum, you will find may people who have toured the factory - including me, but my first tour was in 1991, and it was vastly different than it is today! It truly was a "garageworks" in 1991 and I beleive I included pictures from that tour.

Not to generate more work for Ian and company, but if you are in the area you should make arrangements and drop in. The factory is humble in stature, and does not look like a place that produces the incredible product that it does!

Here is hoping next years anniversary is able to happen! The last two were great experiences (partying at Ian's house with a live band in his boathouse playing through M80's was amazing!)...even for someone who has been an owner since the 1990 purchase of AX3's!
1 member likes this

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441