Thread Like Summary
Kodiak, Mojo
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Center Channel #440776 01/18/2021 2:47 AM
by Rebulx
Rebulx
Looking for some input and opinions on the necessity of a center channel. After upgrading my receiver I lost the room for one until I find a better or custom shelf. My initial reaction... not that much of a difference, the M100s sound really good either way. I haven't watched a movie yet and i'm thinking it'll be more noticeable in dynamic scenes?

You'll notice the two mono blocks not powered on. One of the two new mono block's from Emotiva fried after hooking up ;-(

It's also worth noting that upgrading to the Yamaha 5200 processor was a huge upgrade from the RX-A860 I originally started out with, and much better than the RX-A1080. The DAC is so much better than what I was using. Sounds amazing and lots of fun little features to play around with. As someone still learning and reading goobs of stuff on the internet, you really don't know which upgrades are actually going to sound better until you try them in your space, this was a BIG ONE. This has taken the M100's and M80 on walls to another level.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Liked Replies
Re: Center Channel #440787 Jan 18th a 03:45 AM
by Rebulx
Rebulx
You were right, you were right, and yes... you were right about that M2 on wall. What can i say, you've got good Mojo. You need a badge or something on your avatar so people will start listening to you.... and by people I pretty much mean just me. lol
2 members like this

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,477
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441