Its been a few weeks living with the OWM5 in my theater that doubles as our demo room for clients. Slowly swapping in Axiom items...

Anywho. What an upgrade! We went from a great setup of wall mounted bookshelf speakers as side surrounds and tower speakers for rears. This setup sounded fantastic, but boy was it clunky looking. I ended up selling them off to a happy coworker. Cheers Justin!

The new M5OWs sound full range and didn't really give anything up to the larger speakers that just left.

I found some French cleat brackets to invert the install as mentioned in another thread. After listening to them this way I'm not sure it would have made a huge difference with surround material. But... technically it is the best orientation considering vertical response.

So, How do they look? Fantastic! Walnut with Nutmeg stain really looks sharp and matches the other items we stained in the room.

How do they sound? Utterly Fantastic! Like a ballet slipper draped over a sledgehammer! These can both sooth and startle. -Like a nurse with a bonesaw held behind her back.

What a result. Thanks, Axiom!!!!!