Thread Like Summary
Mojo, spiroh
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Anything new coming from Axiom? #445208 05/01/2022 11:25 PM
by spiroh
spiroh
I might be in the market for on wall speakers and I am wondering if Axiom is coming out with anything new or newer revisions?
Liked Replies
Re: Anything new coming from Axiom? #445259 May 6th a 04:43 PM
by Kodiak
Kodiak
Spiroh, all joking aside, if you're inthe market for OW speakers, if you haven't already, check out the B-stock and Refurb stores online. There is a hearty selection of reduced price m3OW v4 right now. Very reasonably priced, but they may not by the woodgrain or color choice you need or want, that the only hiccup.

In terms of m3v4, I just purchased a bookshelf version of that speaker and it's a lovely little speaker that im slowly getting to know. I really enjoy it, it has a great soundstage and image playing from my old modest reciever in my bedroom, nice bass that is not over done. It has less forward midrange than im used to with my m60ti floorstander. Its not a bad thing though, just different. I really like them.

Full disclosure, i have never heard the on walls personally, but if they sound similar, ( which i think they would if you installed them correctly ) i can recommend them as a nice sounding speaker and quality build too. Boston cherry real wood veneer is very nice.
1 member likes this
Re: Anything new coming from Axiom? #445279 May 7th a 07:19 PM
by Eblack12
Eblack12
Originally Posted by Mojo
I don't want to influence you so I won't tell you that AccuEQ should result in tighter bass, more focused imaging, greater midrange detail and an expanded soundstage.
I did run the AccuEQ and i am satisfied with the results it came up with. I think it did help a good deal with the bass and they sound real good.
1 member likes this

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,943
Posts442,465
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044
pmbuko 16,441
SirQuack 13,840
CV 12,077
MarkSJohnson 11,458
Who's Online Now
1 members (BBIBH), 580 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newsletter Signup