Thread Like Summary
Wid
Original Post (Thread Starter)
Hope all my ole homies are doing well! #447334 04/27/2023 2:29 AM
by SirQuack
SirQuack
Just wanted to stop in while I'm enjoying a home brew and say hello to all the newbies and hope some of the oldies are still around. I know there are many that used to frequent this forum that don't anymore, unless they are in incognito mode. This place used to be a busy place every night. I miss the ole gang and still personal message a few of them from time to time. Some I wish I knew what they were upto these days, for ex RickF down in Florida hope he is still enjoying his boat and flying once in awhile. My ole buddy Wid (Rick W) in Illinois hope your doing well and cranking up some SRV. JohnK who used to be the regular audio guru and remembered everyones Birthdays, hope your still enjoying Symphonic Dances from Sergio. Ajax, RIP my friend.

Not to mention all the Axiom folks that used to frequent these forums; Amie, Brent, Alan, Joe (RIP), and the head CEO Ian. I wish you all the best and hope your doing well. Cheers!

I wish we could go back to the future, but I know things change with time. I have many fond memories just like it was yesterday.. I know I didn't mention everyone, but I still have you all in my thoughts (MarkSJohnson, Ken, Mary, Nick, Tom, etc......) just to name a few.....oh yeah Mojo who will never leave, lol

Take care and talk soon I hope...

Randy
Liked Replies
Re: Hope all my ole homies are doing well! #447341 May 3rd a 01:10 AM
by SirQuack
SirQuack
Hope some of those guys check in from time to time. Maybe I could get up to 88mph and kick in my flux capacitor to go back to the future and tell them to post again. smile
1 member likes this
Re: Hope all my ole homies are doing well! #447355 May 7th a 02:06 AM
by SirQuack
SirQuack
Rick, so awesome to hear from you buddy. Yeah I haven't bought any new equipment in a long time. Glad to hear your doing well over by the windy city. wink Things are going well here in Des Moines. Hope everyone is doing well!

Cheers!
1 member likes this

Need Help Graphic

Forum Statistics
Forums16
Topics24,945
Posts442,473
Members15,617
Most Online2,082
Jan 22nd, 2020
Top Posters
Ken.C 18,044