Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Lum Sturdy Little Bracket - Installation Video - 06/27/08 06:43 PM
Check out a quick installation video on how to setup the Sturdy Little Bracket with Tim Lum (Designer, Axiom Audio) and Geza Czirak (Maintenance Manager).

Product Link:
Sturdy Little Bracket - Product Page

Very nice! I've wanted to see a demonstration of how these mounted. Thanks very much! Great job.
Brilliant design and fun video! Love the music.
Forgot to get out the torpedo level and level it before putting the bracket on.

;\)
Bubble level? Pshhh. That's so 60s tech. Try a laser level. ;\)
Bracket looks sturdy, but the fence could use some attention. Hope that was just a prop fence, pretty shaky. \:\)
I want to see it hold up an EP600!
Tim's fingers move fast. Wow.

Nice video. I would surmise that more of these are in store. For example, a tutorial on hanging QS8s, or on how the FMBs work.

Another nice tool would be a higher resolution "walk through" of some of the axiom speaker models. Take a tour of the M60 (keep you fingers out of those hole, you dirty monkey); or perhaps see how to calibrate an EP500...
 Originally Posted By: tomtuttle
Brilliant design and fun video! Love the music.

Reminded me of some notes from Charlie Brown.
Posted By: Lum Re: Sturdy Little Bracket - Installation Video - 07/01/08 07:53 PM
Hey y'all,

Many thanks for all of your rad feedback. Expect more videos like this in the near future. So give me a shout on what vid snippets you'd like to see, some good suggestions Capn_Pickard mentioned.

Re: sirquack & SRoode
The fence was cracked due to a recent storm we had and mounting an EP600 would definitely bring it down.
Lum, you get bonus points for using "rad."
I think it would be cool to see "A Day in the Life" videos of non-camera shy staffers.
 Originally Posted By: pmbuko
I think it would be cool to see "A Day in the Life" videos of non-camera shy staffers.

I got visions of the movie "EdTv" except with an Axiom staffer waking up in the morning to a camera, half asleep and dazed, scratching the ol' crotch.

Be careful what you wish for Peter.
;\)
© Axiom Message Boards