Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Ian Noreen Retired Today - 06/18/14 10:08 PM
After 27 years at Axiom Noreen retired today.

It was an emotional day around the factory today; that combination of joy and sadness. I know Noreen is looking forward to lots of time with her 10 grandchildren but it is going to feel empty around Axiom starting tomorrow without our "mother" here, as we all referred to her and felt about her here at Axiom.

When Noreen started at Axiom in 1987 Brent was a customer (he ran an audio store in Sault Ste Marie) and Alan was the Editor at Sound Canada (renamed Sound & Vision).

We are all going to miss her so much.
Posted By: onn Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/18/14 10:16 PM
Happy retirement Noreen.
Now you'll be able to make future get togethers.
Posted By: Wid Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/18/14 10:23 PM

Congrats Noreen
Posted By: JBG Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/18/14 10:31 PM
Noreen, you will be missed for sure,

congrats,

Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/18/14 10:39 PM
Congratulations on your retirement, Noreen! It was always a pleasure dealing with you!
Posted By: MMM Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/18/14 10:48 PM
Take the time to smell the roses and enjoy the music.. You have earned it.

best wishes
Posted By: casey01 Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/18/14 11:15 PM
Wow, 27 years with the same company is a feather in the cap of anyone and any organization and I can see Ian, why you are going to miss Noreen, you just don't replace that kind of experience and loyalty very easily, especially today. Over the years, I have talked directly with Noreen on a number of issues, orders, etc. and she was always there to help, no matter what.

Have a happy retirement, Noreen, you certainly have earned it.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 01:12 AM
Congratulations Noreen, and thanks for all the help over the years! You'll be missed!
Posted By: Adrian Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 01:14 AM
Both a happy and sad day. Enjoy your retirement to the fullest, Noreen!
Posted By: JohnK Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 01:24 AM
Noreen, enjoy your retirement. We appreciate your many years of service.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 01:44 AM
All the best, Noreen. Thank you for all you have done for Axiom and for us.
Posted By: exlabdriver Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 02:27 AM
Noreen:

I hope that you enjoy retired life as much as I have for the past decade.

Thanks for everything...

TAM
Posted By: CV Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 04:16 AM
Congratulations, Noreen! Whoever assumes your duties has their work cut out for them. That's a giant role to fill. Enjoy retirement!
Posted By: Murph Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 11:57 AM
Wishing you all the best, Noreen!!
Except for that tiny part of me that is jealous.
Enjoy !!!
Posted By: EFalardeau Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 12:51 PM
Best of luck!
Enjoy life!
Posted By: a401classic Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 01:11 PM
Best of luck, Noreen. Hope you have a fun and care-free retirement!
Posted By: a401classic Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 01:12 PM
Crap - I just realized that the email from Noreen I'm expecting this week probably won't come from her... frown
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 05:12 PM
Oh my gosh! Noreen, I wish you a long and happy retirement. It's hard to comprehend how much joy and kindness you've brought to Axiom customers over the years. I'm grateful for the many ways in which you've helped make Axiom the company - and the place - that it is today.

I sure as heck wouldn't want to try and fill your shoes. Unless there was an obscenely generous discount plan or something. Hey... ::scribbles PM to Ian::

I've kind of always imagined you as "the glue" that held the staff together there. Here's hoping that things don't get delaminated.

Congratulations and Warmest Wishes!
Posted By: medic8r Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/19/14 08:59 PM
Wow, what a nice bunch of accolades and well-wishes, certainly very deserved. I add my own to the mix and wish you the best.

I can add my scribbles to vouch for Tom. Give him a couple of IPAs every day for lunch and he'll be good to go.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/24/14 02:13 AM
Noreen, thanks so much for all the years of great Customer Service! You will be missed, enjoy your retirement....Randy
Posted By: Ray3 Re: Noreen Retired Today - 06/28/14 07:54 PM
Thank you Noreen! Enjoy retirement.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Noreen Retired Today - 07/12/14 10:45 PM
Wow, I'm not back for a while and everything changes...Noreen was there for all of my purchases and my Axiom visits. It was more like dealing with an extended family than a speaker company.
Noreen I wish you all the best in your retirement, enjoy life to the fullest!
Posted By: jakeman Re: Noreen Retired Today - 07/24/14 01:50 PM
Best Wishes on your retirment Noreen. Thank you so much for your help over the year :)s and always being patient and cheerful!
Posted By: DCR Re: Noreen Retired Today - 07/24/14 10:39 PM
Hi Noreen

I just read the news of your retirement & wanted to send my best wishes for you & your family...I just want to personally "Thank You" for all the years I have known you. I 'm really sorry for not keeping in touch like I should have..I appreciate all the service you & Joe Vassallo provided to me. It's provided me with a lot of cherished memories that I will never forget. Axiom will always be a part of my life.
God Bless Noreen & hope I can see you again someday..
Bye for now & enjoy your new life..

Sincerely,

Dave Rowland
© Axiom Message Boards