Axiom Home Page
Posted By: RJonesUSC Volume Control - 08/01/16 10:54 PM
It seems that the volume meter/level on the iphone doesn't really do much to the volume of the AA until the meter/level on the iphone gets above 2/3 of max volume. Is this normal?

Setting the volume at 50%, the volume level of the speaker is very quiet. Then at about 75% the volume level of the device gets to where I would have expected it to be around 50%. Then between 75% and 100% the device volume really jumps. This makes it difficult to find a suitable setting for different rooms.

The entire 0% to just below 40% iOS volume level should really be between 0% and 10% or so.

If that makes sense. Kinda hard to explain without hearing it.
Posted By: Allen Re: Volume Control - 08/31/16 01:06 AM
Is there a solution for the volume level on iPhone . When the iPhone was at max volume you do not get Max volume of the AA.
Posted By: Andrew Re: Volume Control - 09/08/16 12:03 PM
Originally Posted By Allen
Is there a solution for the volume level on iPhone . When the iPhone was at max volume you do not get Max volume of the AA.

Hi Allen,

If you have set the max volume on your Apple playback device it should result in maximum volume. What are you seeing that suggests that it is not reaching max volume?

Thanks,

Andrew
Posted By: Allen Re: Volume Control - 09/17/16 02:00 AM
Hi Andrew
It seems to be a problem with iPhone 6 . I connected my AA to my Apple laptop and had very good volume control. Max volume on my laptop is too loud . Max volume on my iPhone 6 is not even close to being too loud.
© Axiom Message Boards