Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Lucas More connection issues - 01/26/17 01:32 AM
Well, now I'm having more connection issues. Mostly when air playing from my phone, but occasionally with my MacBook. I'll go to airplay and the music will fade in and out with some staticky sound to it. This is so terribly frustrating. Had I known there would be this many issues with them I certainly wouldn't have bought them. Way too expensive for the quality and value.
Posted By: Ian Re: More connection issues - 01/26/17 06:30 AM
Hi Lucas,

I am sure we can figure this out and get everything working nicely. I will contact you via e-mail to get more detail.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: More connection issues - 01/26/17 10:56 PM
talk about first class service !!!
Posted By: Allen Re: More connection issues - 02/24/17 01:25 AM
I use iPhones to play my music on the AA. The volume level on iPhone is halfway and the AA volume level is 0. So max volume is not loud . I use my Apple laptop and the AA volume is loud. Does anybody have a solution for the iPhone. I bought for AA to use with my iPhone.
Posted By: Andrew Re: More connection issues - 02/24/17 02:47 PM
Originally Posted By Allen
I use iPhones to play my music on the AA. The volume level on iPhone is halfway and the AA volume level is 0. So max volume is not loud . I use my Apple laptop and the AA volume is loud. Does anybody have a solution for the iPhone. I bought for AA to use with my iPhone.

Hi Allen,

Are you using AirPlay from both your iPhone and your Macbook? In these cases where you notice a volume difference, are you playing the identical music track from both devices? The interface AA volume slider on the WebUI is locked out during AirPlay playback, so it will always show as zero level.

Thanks,

Andrew
Posted By: Allen Re: More connection issues - 02/25/17 03:54 PM
I'm using airplay on my iPhone on my MacBook i'm Using a DJ software. I'm playing identical Music track for both devices. So the problem is use airplay.using airplay The volume slider you don't get any sound out of the AA until you get halfway on the volume slider. So you don't get full volume control using airplay . Have you guys tested airplay with the AA.?
Posted By: Ian Re: More connection issues - 02/26/17 12:18 PM
Hi Allen,

There are a couple of possible reasons for this. The DJ software may have more gain than iTunes. Your phone will likely have a max volume setting that may be throttled back. Are you on the latest update in your AxiomAir? It should be version 1.335.

Thanks

Ian
Posted By: Allen Re: More connection issues - 02/27/17 12:27 AM
Yes I'm on the latest update. How do I download music to the WebUI from my iTunes Library ?
Posted By: Ian Re: More connection issues - 02/27/17 07:57 AM
The best way to do this is to put your music on a NAS that can then be accessed from either the WebUI or iTunes.
Posted By: Newf Re: More connection issues - 03/10/17 06:52 PM
No Apple app yet?
Posted By: Ian Re: More connection issues - 03/11/17 06:47 PM
It has been submitted. They requested we send them a piece of test code for it. We are doing that now.
Posted By: Newf Re: More connection issues - 03/15/17 05:22 PM
Amazing, they allow so much garbage on iTunes but yet they are delaying this. Gotta love Apple.
Posted By: Ian Re: More connection issues - 03/16/17 08:11 AM
As tough as Apple can make things they are a dream to work with compared to Google, who just does not respond at all.
© Axiom Message Boards