Axiom Home Page
Posted By: mn101 PC and NAS Connectivity - 07/08/16 01:59 PM
Hi. Is there a setting that needs to be configured in order for me to see my music when I select "My Music" . Hitting Re Scan doesn't help.

Also. I'm able to map my NAS drive where I keep most of my music but it says Mount = False. An I don't see my music folder. I can't seem to view or play any music from my laptop locally or from my NAS drive.

Thanks

Mike
Posted By: Ian Re: PC and NAS Connectivity - 07/10/16 11:43 AM
Hi Mike,

To play music resident on your computer I would suggest using Windows Media Player (I am assuming you have a Windows machine). After you start to play a song their will be an icon in the upper right that will display a little green arrow. If you select that your AxiomAir will show up as an available UPnP device to play to.

For getting your NAS working it may be best to give us a call at 888-352-9466 so we can get that working for you. The False mount means your AxiomAir is not seeing your NAS. It should just be a matter of inputting the IP address of your NAS, naming it, and then selecting the share folder. We will figure that out and get it working for you.
Posted By: mn101 Re: PC and NAS Connectivity - 07/12/16 07:50 PM
Hi Ian.
Thanks. I'll call, like you suggested, to resolve the NAS issues. But I've managed to map the drive and folder but I still don't see any music file. Great product by the way.

Mike
Posted By: Ian Re: PC and NAS Connectivity - 07/13/16 05:03 AM
Hi Mike,

Now that you have it showing True; in the My Music tab of the drop down menu there is a button called Re scan. If you hit that button it should download your music information.
© Axiom Message Boards