Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Kunami Broken axiom air - 11/09/16 03:14 AM
After plugging the Axiom Air in and turning it off I smelt a burning smell and a little smoke came out in close proximity from the power button. Afterward I could get no sound out of it but could still connect to it and everything.

I don't know what to do with this thing. Every time I talk to someone they tell me they are going to send me a new one and that they want this one back but its been about a month 2 phone calls, 2 emails, a voice mail and numerous times trying to call later with no actions being taken. I guess its my loss for backing the kickstarter but I was hoping I could at least pay to get this thing fixed but now I can't even get ahold of anyone.

Previously I've bought 4 QS8v3, 2 M22v3, 2 M22v4, 1 VP150v3, 1 EP500v3 and multiple stands and mounts
Posted By: Mojo Re: Broken axiom air - 11/09/16 05:10 AM
The Air is history. They're not answering you because they are working on the Air 2.

The Air 2 will be three-way, with a DSP and adaptive room correction and 125W/channel. A hydrogen fuel cell will re-charge the battery when on the go.
Posted By: Ian Re: Broken axiom air - 11/09/16 08:36 AM
Hi Kunami,

I will find out what is happening with your AxiomAir later today and send you an e-mail with the update.
© Axiom Message Boards