Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Cork How suitable is the AA for deck/poolside use? - 07/16/18 07:21 PM
The plan was to get some M3 outdoor speakers, but I'm getting to old and lazy for running wires. Plus, control back to the family room or server is an issue.

So, how advisable is it to use the AA outside; I'm thinking both on the deck or poolside? Can it handle the outdoors and sun heat? Will it be loud enough open air?

Any advice or experiences would be appreciated.
Hi Cork,

The AxiomAir N3 is designed for use outdoors. It is not water proof like the outdoor speakers so I would not leave it outside all the time but with either a 9 hour or 18 hour battery it is great for taking out to the patio or pool and then bringing back in when you come in. A splash of water or the beginning of a rain storm will not be a problem, but it cannot be submersed in water as it contains electronics inside. There is loads of power to play as loud as you need outside.
That works for me, I'll be snagging one soon. Thanks Ian!
I'll second what Ian said. We've used ours outdoors many, many times. Direct sunlight was never a problem for us. Never got it wet though. It gets loud outdoors too if you crank it up. We love it.
© Axiom Message Boards