Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Curved Air Setting up AxiomAir Transformer Tip - 11/28/19 03:11 AM
More of an FYI than anything else:
I struggled to setup my AxiomAir Transformer for over an hour. This was trying to connect via WiFi using computer and phone. Factory reset numerous times... just would not connect.

Eventually I plugged it into my wired network and then searched for it with the app on my phone. BOOM!

From the app you can choose a WiFi network to connect to, give it a password, disconnect from the wired network and you are all good. Less than 5 min!
Posted By: Mojo Re: Setting up AxiomAir Transformer Tip - 11/28/19 03:35 PM
I am very interested to hear what you have to say about The Transformer from a sound quality perspective.
Posted By: Curved Air Re: Setting up AxiomAir Transformer Tip - 11/28/19 10:01 PM
Originally Posted By Mojo
I am very interested to hear what you have to say about The Transformer from a sound quality perspective.

I’ll report back next week although I’m going to have to figure out what I can compare it to other than the turntable... might have to dig up an old squeezebox. (I don’t have a receiver or any other pre near it)
Posted By: Curved Air Re: Setting up AxiomAir Transformer Tip - 12/21/19 02:38 PM
Mojo, the other thread jogged my memory on this.

I can’t say I’ve done a critical side by side comparison with another streaming device. That being said I’ve been very happy with the sound quality of the Transformer. The feature I miss most is multi-room Spotify Connect, which Ian says they are working on.

I signed up for a 5 month Tidal trial for $5 and I can get multi-room with Tidal, but the Spotify UX is way better through the Spotify app.
Posted By: Mojo Re: Setting up AxiomAir Transformer Tip - 12/21/19 03:19 PM
Thank you. I have up on Tidal because of the UX.
© Axiom Message Boards