Axiom Home Page
Posted By: linkstatic AA Tone control or equalizer - 01/08/21 06:35 PM
Love my AxiomAir N2 and N3, but just wondering if it is possible to add tone controls or an equalizer using a plugin? Sometimes, depending on the music, the ability to alter the bass, treble, or mid-range levels would be nice.
Posted By: Andrew Re: AA Tone control or equalizer - 01/08/21 08:22 PM
It might be possible to add this feature for any streaming or file playback, but it would not work for the analogue or optical inputs as those signals are not processed through the Pi.

Andrew
Posted By: n8wrl Re: AA Tone control or equalizer - 02/05/24 12:51 PM
This would be appreciated. Any plans?
Posted By: Stephy Re: AA Tone control or equalizer - 02/08/24 09:02 AM
I'm a big fan of my AxiomAir N2 and N3, but I'm curious if there's a way to incorporate tone controls or an equalizer through a plugin.
Posted By: rrlev Re: AA Tone control or equalizer - 02/08/24 01:46 PM
At one point I wanted to see if boosting the bass from my Transformer could help fill in the low-end a bit (one xformer drives my kitchen speakers) … So this would be a control I might use … just adding my voice.
Posted By: Stephy Re: AA Tone control or equalizer - 02/10/24 07:21 PM
Tonight, I'm diving into the latest updates in North America's top League of Legends circuit vpesportshttps://www.vpesports.com/lcs-2024-whats-new-in-north-americas-top-league-of-legends-circuit. The LCS promises exciting gameplay and thrilling matches. With revamped rosters and strategic adaptations, the competition is fiercer than ever. If you're a fan of MOBA games and enjoy strategic gameplay, this is definitely worth checking out. The article provides comprehensive insights into the changes and innovations shaping the league, offering valuable information for both casual viewers and dedicated fans. So grab your favorite snacks, settle in, and join me in exploring the dynamic world of competitive League of Legends.
© Axiom Message Boards