Axiom Home Page
Posted By: keend0 ICQ - 04/30/06 07:33 PM
What is the ICQ number on the Profile page for?
Posted By: Tharkun Re: ICQ - 04/30/06 08:05 PM
ICQ instant messenger.

Posted By: INANE Re: ICQ - 05/01/06 12:20 AM
I've had my ICQ number since 94-95 IIRC.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: ICQ - 05/01/06 04:16 AM
I've been watching you flip those bills for an hour and it's still going. Can you spare a few?
Posted By: littleb Re: ICQ - 05/01/06 03:28 PM
M80s for everyone!
Posted By: keend0 Re: ICQ - 05/02/06 12:44 AM
That's what this hobby is doing to me. Everytime I turn around, I am forking out more cash. I had M60's, vp150, and QS8's on order from the factory outlet. After listening to you guys I have been brain washed and called Axiom back and upgraded to the M80's.

Quick question. Does Axiom always charge your credit card before the product ships? My speakers are 12 weeks out and they already charged my card. Nothing like free money for 3 months I guess.
Posted By: INANE Re: ICQ - 05/03/06 03:41 AM
I believe they do IIRC
Posted By: BrenR Re: ICQ - 05/03/06 04:17 AM
In reply to:

Does Axiom always charge your credit card before the product ships? My speakers are 12 weeks out and they already charged my card.

You're getting factory outlets, I assume? Someone from the office could better handle your question, but... that's how you get your spot waiting in the FO lineup. You're guaranteed your speakers when your turn comes up.

Bren R.
Posted By: Tharkun Re: ICQ - 05/03/06 04:24 AM
In reply to:

Click to pre-order and you're guaranteed the product of your choice! Your credit card is charged at the time of ordering to reserve your speakers, and multiple-piece orders are shipped when everything is ready, unless you contact us to arrange differently.

This is from the Factory Outlet page and as Bren stated, it reserves your speakers.

© Axiom Message Boards