Axiom Home Page
Posted By: nickbuol Sticky situation - 06/05/06 06:19 PM
OK. We haven't had a video in a little while. Stumbled across this one today.

I know what you are thinking, Diet Coke and Mentos. It's all been done before...

Watch this (the WHOLE thing) and I promise that this is not like any other Diet Coke/Mentos video.

Clicky Here For Video
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Sticky situation - 06/05/06 06:43 PM
Reminds me of the fountains at The Bellagio in Vegas.
Posted By: INANE Re: Sticky situation - 06/07/06 04:08 AM
Disclaimer, cussing but amazingly funny.

"I come in the name of Jesus, by the power of the Holy Spirit, expletive!"
Posted By: DOUBTINGTHOMAS29 Re: Sticky situation - 06/07/06 05:27 AM
That was hilarious.
Posted By: INANE Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 07:50 PM
I thought so... there is another part to it out there somewhere too. My friend tells me it was on a public access station in Cali sometime in the 90s.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 07:55 PM
The video has a date of 1997, and the 213 area code is downtown Los Angeles.
Posted By: INANE Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 07:58 PM
Confirmation from someone paying more attention.

Posted By: LT61 Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 08:57 PM
I find it upsetting, that every so often here,....someone finds a "funny" link, or article, or makes a post, that in some way, mocks Christians, or Christmas, or the faith in general.

I could also mock, and make "funny" posts about what those (who keep posting this stuff), hold near, and dear.....BUT, I don't think those kind of empty people have such things.
Posted By: NEW2AXIOM Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 10:07 PM
Quote:

I find it upsetting, that every so often here,....someone finds a "funny" link, or article, or makes a post, that in some way, mocks Christians, or Christmas, or the faith in general.

I could also mock, and make "funny" posts about what those (who keep posting this stuff), hold near, and dear.....BUT, I don't think those kind of empty people have such things.

oh boy.. it must be fun going through life looking to be offended..

By the way, what on earth does that video have to do with "the faith"? LMAO
Posted By: danmagicman7 Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 10:20 PM
Here is a working link of the mentos video.

For some reason YouTube took it off.

http://eepybird.com/dcm1.html
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 10:37 PM
Quote:

LT61, I am offended too. But not because of the link, but because of the guy in the video. What a bad representation of a Christian. I think that everyone here knows that there are nuts and crazies in the world, no matter what you believe or don't believe. This just happens to be one of them. It is unfortunate that this guy gets all of the publicity for his bad behavior.
Posted By: NEW2AXIOM Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 10:42 PM
am i the only one who finds the music in this video to be very catchy. im sitting here listening to it. LOL
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 11:08 PM
LT61, it's not funny because he's a Christian. It's funny because he's got a screw loose. That has nothing to do with his faith. I take it you don't like the farting preacher/televangelist video, either?

I, for one, would love it if you posted videos humorous videos about things I hold dear. After all, if you can't laugh at yourself, then what fun is life?
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Sticky situation - 06/08/06 11:43 PM
Because eepybird specifically requested no linking to youtube?
Posted By: INANE Re: Sticky situation - 06/09/06 04:05 AM
Ya I posted that video for the simple fact that it was damn funny, not because it could be a form of Christain bashing. Granted I understand how lately its vogue to bash Christains but in this case it was just damn funny and Christianity happened to be the theme.

I laugh at what's funny even if it offends me.
Posted By: INANE Re: Sticky situation - 06/09/06 04:16 AM
That was very amusing... here is the video in non sucky quicktime for those that prefer it that way.

Oh, and the music in that One Man Show video was Ice Cube at the beginning.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Sticky situation - 06/29/06 04:01 PM
Apparently, their 15 minutes is in full swing. The Bellagio Diet Coke guys are going to appear on Letterman.

My whole family was mesmerized by that video.
© Axiom Message Boards