Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SirQuack ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/04/06 10:16 PM
So is Dennis off on a Rocket vacation tour this time? He usually is in the "Who's Online" section all the time, and he hasn't posted since the 22nd of June. Hmmmmm
Posted By: BrenR Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/04/06 11:20 PM
*COUGH*stalker*COUGH*

Bren R.
Posted By: bridgman Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/05/06 12:48 AM
I smell a system upgrade. That or Dennis finally realized that since all the bass from the 600s was ending up in the computer room he should put the 600s in there and move the computers somewhere else...
Posted By: Ken.C Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/05/06 04:13 AM
He's in Who's Online right now...
Posted By: richeydog Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/05/06 06:41 AM
Quote:

So is Dennis off on a Rocket vacation tour this time?

I hope he speaks Chinese... That's a long way from sunny California.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/14/06 02:53 AM
Maybe he did dig a hole to China, he is approaching 1 month without a post, so I wonder who pissed him off. Oh wait, I remember that Peter showed us you can't dig a hole to China unless your in the Southern hemisphere.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/14/06 07:02 PM
It's better to dig from here in the Northern Hemisphere; you tend to avoid dulling the bits on the iron core down there where it's solid.

Yeah; I wonder, too?!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/14/06 07:34 PM
The best path to take during your journey through the Earth, assuming you could withstand the heat, would be to aim for the liquid outer core. That way you save wear and tear on your drill bits.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: ***MIA*** Tharkun ***MIA*** - 07/14/06 07:51 PM
Quote:

The best path to take during your journey through the Earth, assuming you could withstand the heat, would be to aim for the liquid outer core. That way you save wear and tear on your drill bits.

My point exactly!! But I'd aim for the liquid iron. For no other reason than I like the industrial "Iron Age" stuff rather than more rustic "Stone Age" ideals!
© Axiom Message Boards