Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SirQuack ***MIA*** Craigsub ***MIA*** - 08/04/06 11:59 PM
Ok, this is my second MIA post.

Where the heck has Craigsub been lately? Ajaz, anyone? I hate it when people that have given me sound (no pun intended) advice go A-Wall for months.
Posted By: Ajax Re: ***MIA*** Craigsub ***MIA*** - 08/05/06 12:13 AM
Nice of you to ask, Randy, but I fear you and are in the minority, i.e those who miss his presence here.

Currently he is on vacation with his family. But, even before that, he cut way back on his posting at a wide number of forums, including this one. He still posts at AVS, and has an interesting shootout going over there called The Ultimate shootout begins ... , where he is taking the usual flack from his detractors. Regardless, the shootout should be interesting.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: ***MIA*** Craigsub ***MIA*** - 08/05/06 02:42 AM
Well that is to bad if it is true. As far as I'm concerned he knows what he is talking about and has helped me in the past, unlike some who like to hijack threads or make statements with no facts to back them. Hopefully, he will stop by again soon.

BigJohn and Ray are others that don't seem to join the party much anymore. Hmmmm do I detect a pattern here? Where is Dr. Phil when you need him. Although he would not know some of these former regulars, he might be able to shed some light.
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: ***MIA*** Craigsub ***MIA*** - 08/05/06 10:12 AM
Put me down as someone who misses Craigsub. I'll have to check out the AVS thread.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: ***MIA*** Craigsub ***MIA*** - 08/05/06 12:51 PM
funny.....

I recall "when" he left, but I have no idea any longer of "why."

Must have been important at the time.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: ***MIA*** Craigsub ***MIA*** - 08/06/06 03:50 AM
Craigsub has recently been seen at av123 forum.

Missed here! IMHO.
Posted By: michael_d Re: ***MIA*** Craigsub ***MIA*** - 08/06/06 03:19 PM
Quote:

funny.....

I recall "when" he left, but I have no idea any longer of "why."

He took a few lumps in the Surrender thread. Enough said on that.....

He's also been pretty busy between his professional life, family and.......GOLF. So busy in fact that he declined my offer to have a new and untested sub drop shipped to him for evaluation.

Mr. Chase is one of the few folks who are on my “must meet in person some day” list.
© Axiom Message Boards