Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Amie GoodSound! Feature Article on Axiom - 11/15/06 02:51 PM
GoodSound! has posted a feature on our custom finishes today.
Posted By: nickbuol Re: GoodSound! Feature Article on Axiom - 11/15/06 09:23 PM
Quote:

GoodSound! has posted a feature on our custom finishes today.

Another great write up. Way to go Axiom!
Posted By: Hutzal Re: GoodSound! Feature Article on Axiom - 11/15/06 10:06 PM
I look forward to their review of the M22, I always like hearing good things about my future speaker purchase!
Posted By: JohnK Re: GoodSound! Feature Article on Axiom - 11/16/06 07:00 AM
Yes Robb, I assume that this is a new review, not a re-do of the Soundstage review and NRC measurements which were primarily responsible for me getting my M22s(unheard)over four years ago.
Posted By: real80sman Re: GoodSound! Feature Article on Axiom - 11/16/06 11:32 AM
From the same site, here is a review of the AV123 x-ls. Even though it is on a competitors speaker, "Axiom" is mentioned 8 times, "M22" twice, and "M3" twice.
Posted By: F107plus5 Re: GoodSound! Feature Article on Axiom - 11/16/06 12:15 PM
Yup! Another great review about some beautifull products!

One of the things that drew me to Axiom years ago was how many reviews on other products had references to Axiom products. Not just the Soundstage group, but many other independants. Always gives one nice warm fuzzy feelings about purchases to learn that others are genuinly impressed as well.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: GoodSound! Feature Article on Axiom - 11/16/06 03:54 PM
Quote:

Yes Robb, I assume that this is a new review, not a re-do of the Soundstage review and NRC measurements which were primarily responsible for me getting my M22s(unheard)over four years ago.

I had not yet seen that review for some reason. Thanks for the link. Wow, they make it sound like the Axioms should be around $2000!

I really can't wait to get my hands on the M22s.
© Axiom Message Boards