Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Hutzal New Website Design? - 11/17/06 04:15 AM
Great job on the new look, I love it. Dave's system is front and centre and looking freaking amazing...

man I need 2 EP500's now!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 04:54 AM
I.....Am.....Confused.
Posted By: Hutzal Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 05:13 AM
Oh jeeze, Am i talking crazy too?

Think that cigar had a little "something" added to it without my knowledge?
Posted By: richeydog Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 05:14 AM
Don't be confused, my son. If you click on the Axiom homepage you'll see a nice sized photo of Dllewel's sick setup.

Now, how long they've been doing this I don't know. It has been a while since I last visited the home page...
Posted By: Hutzal Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 05:16 AM
They just did it tonite as I visit the main page every day looking at pushing that buy button...
Posted By: jakewash Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 05:16 AM
The home page on the Canadian site has an axiom owners ht pics on it and it shows 2 EP subs.

You guys beat me to it I am at work and things move a little slow IT wise.
Posted By: JasonB Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 06:00 AM
I've seen the new and the old page being switched back and forth for the last couple days. The link for the Free HG Cherry wasn't working at first, but last time I checked it was. I'm guessing that they're working out the bugs before switching over completely.
Posted By: James_T Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 06:43 AM
That is pretty nice. Now I need to start earning some serious cash so I can get a setup like that!
Posted By: Amie Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 01:55 PM
I was waiting to see who saw what! I'm running a split test - theoretically, half of you should see the old home page, half of you should see the new one. It's working out to a little more than half with the new page. The only way you should see them alternating is if you clear cookies or have cookies turned off.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 03:13 PM
Old here. Sadness...
Posted By: Ajax Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 03:14 PM
Well I'm still seeing just the old page. WAAAAAHHH!
Posted By: michael_d Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 03:34 PM
There’s a home page? I better check…….

Oh ya, there is….looks the same. Just as well, two new things to get used to in the morning before espresso is two too many. This goofy internet explorer 7 is driving me nuts.
Posted By: Amie Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 05:16 PM
Second-to-last draft. Or wait until next week to see which one won! Your call.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 05:19 PM
Boy, is that a pretty theatre.
Posted By: danmagicman7 Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 06:22 PM
MUCH easier to get to some of the "depths" of the website now.

Great organization and navigation. Nice job with the layout!
Posted By: dllewel Re: New Website Design? - 11/17/06 08:02 PM
What is this? I don't see anything different (still the old page) but I was surprised when I clicked on the draft link Amie provided

Now I know what Tom was talking about earlier. He was the one I gave the audition to recently, and he sent me an e-mail stating he placed his order today. He mentioned that he saw a pic of my theater on the Axiom site today. I thought he was referring to the Wall O' Fame. This is a nice surprise. Of course I told Amie they were free to use any of my pics they wanted.

Thanks for the nice compliments everyone.
Posted By: Haoleb Re: New Website Design? - 11/18/06 03:54 AM
All that work to take a good "Game Room" picture and there isin't even a game room category. Well fine. Be that way.
© Axiom Message Boards