Axiom Home Page
Posted By: HomeDad Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 06:08 PM
Happy Birthday David, hope you have a great day!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 06:26 PM
Dave, hope you have a great B'day!
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 07:24 PM
Umm, Dave's not here, man.

Happy Birthday, Dave!
Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 07:36 PM
Happy birthday Dave!

Lemme guess--for your birthday dinner you'll be having. . .hmm. . .leftover turkey?
Posted By: dllewel Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 09:19 PM
Thank you all!

It's so very nice to receive birthday greetings from my friends here. Thanks again.

As far as the dinner, don't know exactly yet what we will be having. We are going over to my in-laws for dinner, and all I know is that they promised me it would NOT be left over turkey.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 09:39 PM
Happy Birthday Dave...

(hands you a vowel) Always wondered how to pronounce DeLeLEWEL.

Bren R.
Posted By: dllewel Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 10:11 PM
I bet that has confused a lot of people. It's my first initial 'd', and the first 6 characters of my last name 'llewel'. I guess it would be pronounced d-lew-well. It is just a default username from an Internet service long ago that has just stuck with me ever since.
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 10:45 PM
Hope you've had a great birthday!
Posted By: Wid Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/26/06 11:20 PM

Happy birthday Dave and many more to come.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 01:28 AM
Happy birthday, Dave! Hope it was a good 'un.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 02:40 AM
Happy Birthday, Dave!

Quote:

I bet that has confused a lot of people. It's my first initial 'd', and the first 6 characters of my last name 'llewel'. I guess it would be pronounced d-lew-well. It is just a default username from an Internet service long ago that has just stuck with me ever since.

I'm so proud of myself. I've been hearing your screen name as d-lew-well all along, though I didn't discern that the "llewel" was the beginning of your last name (Llewellyn, or somthing similar, I suspect)
Posted By: JohnK Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 04:28 AM
And one more Happy Birthday, Dave.
Posted By: INANE Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 04:49 AM
Happy BDay Dave, from INANE er Ben

Posted By: sonicfox Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 05:06 AM
Oh, I almost missed it! Happy Birthday, Dave!!!
Posted By: FordPrefect Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 02:21 PM
Happy belated birthday Dave, then again why not stretch it into 2 days
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 04:25 PM
Dave,

It appears that Axioms are not the only thing we have in common ...My Birthday is also 11/26.

In which year did yours occur? Mine occurred in 1960.

Warmest Regards on your birthday albeit a day late.

WhatFurrer (Steve)
Posted By: bugbitten Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 04:47 PM
Belated Happy Birthday Steve!

You should get your name on the calendar.
Posted By: WhatFurrer Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 05:01 PM
Thanks Doug. Thought I did have that listed previously...

Either I missed it or the change to the website a number of months back did something strange to my profile.

Either way, I have corrected that oversight...

No worries, my birthday tends to usually be overshadowed by the Thanksgiving holiday anyway...

WhatFurrer
Posted By: dllewel Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 05:12 PM
Thank you all for the additional Birthday wishes, they are appreciated.

Jack, you are exactly right on my last name. I'm impressed you got the full spelling right on your own first try (it is listed in my profile too).

Wayne, I like your idea of stretching it to 2 days. Why not!

Steve, I didn't know that! You should update your Axiom profile to include it so others may wish you a happy birthday. *EDIT* I see that you did. Happy Birthday to you. I hope you had a nice one. I know exactly what you mean about Thanksgiving, especially when they fall on the same day. But not as bad as those with Birthdays on or near Christmas
Posted By: BrenR Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 06:46 PM
Happy Birthday, WhatFurrer... 1960, huh? That's kind of funny, too... it's one transposition away from Jack's birth year.. 1906.

Bren R.
Posted By: Ken.C Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 06:52 PM
Well, happy late birthday, anyway, Steve!
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/27/06 08:32 PM
Happy day to everyone!
Posted By: Ajax Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/28/06 12:33 AM
Quote:

Jack, you are exactly right on my last name. I'm impressed you got the full spelling right on your own first try (it is listed in my profile too).

LOL! Now I'm really laughing. I wish I had thought to check your profile. It would have saved me a lot of time.

Due to the double "l" in your screen name (after the "d", which I knew stood for "Dave"), I had a pretty good idea what your last name was, and how to spell it. Not many names start with two "l"s. I had a high school football coach with the same name. But, the single "l" in your screen name, after the double "l," had me confused (dllewel).

I remembered that the coach had a son in the class two years behind mine, and that his class has a web site. So, off I went to the web site and there he was. Thus, I spelled your name correctly (the hard way ).
Posted By: Ajax Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/28/06 12:35 AM
Quote:

Happy Birthday, WhatFurrer... 1960, huh? That's kind of funny, too... it's one transposition away from Jack's birth year.. 1906.

Bren R.

Hey Bren!

Posted By: St_PatGuy Re: Happy Birthday Dave. . . and Steve! - 11/28/06 12:59 AM
Happy birthday Steve! With your birthday during the holidays, at least it is nearer to Thanksgiving than Christmas. Nothing worse than those combined gifts--especially when you're a kid.
Posted By: BrenR Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/28/06 09:39 PM
Quote:

Hey Bren!

Wuvv you, Jack!

Bren R.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Happy Birthday Dave ! - 11/29/06 05:48 AM

© Axiom Message Boards