Axiom Home Page
Posted By: SirQuack Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 02:06 AM
For those of you that have children, they can call and listen to a message from Santa every night until Christmas. My kids look forward to doing this on the speaker phone each night near the Xmas tree. Give it a try, it is pretty cool to watch your kids eyes light up.

1-800-972-6242
Posted By: HomeDad Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 02:42 AM
Thanks Randy, Great find, my kids loved it
Santa's real? No WAY!

If I knew I could talk to him on the phone, I wouldn't have stopped believing years ago!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 04:00 AM
You need to watch Polar Express my friend, heck I'm in my 30's and still believe!
Posted By: nickbuol Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 04:25 AM
Vonage customers have something similar too, but not quite as cool. 1-700-CALL-SANTA
On Christmas Eve, you can track Santa's progress all night long.

I still think that yours is better though.
Posted By: dllewel Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 04:40 AM
Thanks so much for sharing this Randy We'll give it a try tomorrow night.
Maybe they have a thing set up where they track the people who called, and if they have called more than 3 times the phone will spill the beans and bear the truth that Santa isn't real. I think that would be pretty funny.

The sad thing is I can see people suing the company if they did that because it caused their children "unnecessary grief."

Hah.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 04:47 AM
oh but Dave, tonights message is very cool, maybe you should call for yourself.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 04:49 AM
Dude, some of us still believe and we are much older than you, please don't ruin it for us old folks. By the way, someone ate those cookies and drank that milk last year, and it was not me.
Your dog?
Posted By: real80sman Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 11:50 AM
Very Cool! Thanks Randy, we'ere going to give it a call tonight and see if the number works up here in the GWN.

I love Polar Express. The kids will have friends over, and I'll crank the beginning beyond loud. It's hillarious to see them all dive for cover when the train comes barreling through our livingroom.

Speaking of Christmas movies, the other night they had on the marrionette animated "Santa Claus is Coming to Town". The is the one with Mother Nature and her two sons - Heat Meiser and Frost Meiser. I couldn't beleive that my wife had NEVER seen it!?!?! I love that one!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 02:24 PM
I agree, that first part of the movie really rocks the room, especially with an EP500 or 600.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 03:28 PM
For years my son and I have tracked Santa's trip on the NORAD Santa website.

This year, as we prepare to move into our new home, he asked if we could do it again. It has been an exciting year for us, as he came to live with me this summer, and moving Dec 16 does not leave a great deal of time to decorate and prepare for a typical holiday season.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 07:42 PM
Right on, Mike. We have always loved the NORAD site, too.

It's not Christmas at our house until we watch "Scrooged" and hear "Santa Claus and his old lady".
Posted By: dllewel Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 08:38 PM
Randy, I did call last night to check it out. What I heard was great. Do you know who is providing this? I guess I should have listened until the very end to see if there was a sponser. Thanks again!
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/14/06 10:06 PM
It is Santa from the North Pole.
Posted By: BBIBH Re: Call Santa with your little ones! :) - 12/18/06 02:38 PM
Yes, my Christmas eve always includes watching Dicken's Christmas Carol (with Alastair Sims 1951). I still watch it to this day!!!

The local TV station (CHCH in Hamilton Ontario Canada) also played bulletins alerting of Santa's journey. When he was reported to be nearing our area, I quickly went to bed!!
© Axiom Message Boards