Axiom Home Page
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Been there, Read that.... - 01/25/07 01:53 PM
Anyone else running into previously read posts still showing as new, unread posts?

For a few days now, I go to read what is showing as a new post, but it's one I read yesterday, for example.....
Posted By: RickF Re: Been there, Read that.... - 01/25/07 03:15 PM
That phenomenon has been an intermittent hit or miss for me Mark, sometimes it does it and sometimes it does not. I consider it as a complete lack of computer skills and understanding on my part and leave it at that.
Posted By: richeydog Re: Been there, Read that.... - 01/25/07 04:54 PM
Rick is right on the money. I've always had this problem. It doesn't matter if I'm using Firefox or Internet Explorer. Oftentimes the older posts show up as new and unread. Blech!
Posted By: Wid Re: Been there, Read that.... - 01/25/07 04:59 PM

It's a hit a miss thing for me. It was happening just the other day but not since then.
Posted By: dllewel Re: Been there, Read that.... - 01/25/07 05:20 PM
Yes! It is hit and miss for me as well, goes in spurts. For the past several days, I noticed that it was always happening, but only in the Hearing Things section. Everytime I went in, always the same old posts marked as new. But the other areas have been fine (this go around). It looks like it is corrected for me today.

Not sure if it is related, but I've noticed some areas have the lightbulb favorite icon, and some have the Axiom logo.
Posted By: Wid Re: Been there, Read that.... - 01/28/07 04:28 PM

It's doing it again.
Posted By: SirQuack Re: Been there, Read that.... - 01/28/07 09:39 PM
yup, this has never stopped for me since I first reported it after the last upgrade.
Posted By: Wid Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/21/07 02:54 PM

Is this happening to anyone else. It stopped for a while but in the last fews day it is doing it again
Posted By: dllewel Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/21/07 04:16 PM
It happens to me fairly often- but it seems to be just in one paticular section of the forum at a time. Recently it was Stereo and Hearing Things. The other sections don't seem to give me any trouble which is odd.
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/21/07 04:37 PM
If you guys would get some decent cables, you wouldn't have this problem.
Posted By: dllewel Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/21/07 05:36 PM
You're probably right- but don't have access to any right now here at work. But I did find some small rocks to shove inside my PC CD/Floppy/USB ports. I'll let you know if it helps.
Posted By: jakewash Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/21/07 06:09 PM
I'm using microscopic silicon crystals in mine and it works just great.
Posted By: Ajax Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/21/07 07:09 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted By: tomtuttle Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/21/07 07:13 PM
Dave, you crack me up.
Posted By: pmbuko Re: Been there, Read that.... - 02/22/07 02:14 AM
Quote:

Dave, you crack me up.

It's the dry winter weather.

It rubs the lotion on its skin...
© Axiom Message Boards