Axiom Home Page
Posted By: Tolovana Home Theater Wizard - 11/02/02 07:46 PM
I was using the home theater wizard today, and came up with a 'set' of speakers that doesn't include any that show in the "our products" section. What are these?:

CT5 Bookshelf Speaker $160.00
CT6 Tower Speaker $200.00
CTC 20 Center Channel $135.00
CTS 120 Powered Subwoofer $370.00

Carol
Posted By: Pinoy Re: Home Theater Wizard - 11/02/02 10:10 PM
I was able to replicate Tolovana's results. This must be an error since CTS 120 is a Velodyne powered sub selling at about $450-500, I found CT6 but they are cable ties, CT5 are Renkus-Heinz speakers.
Posted By: Patchwork Re: Home Theater Wizard - 11/04/02 05:54 AM
Axiom has a low end bracket of speakers that is not advertised on their website, but it is in their home theatre wizard. I don't know why this is, it just is that way. Perhaps Amie can clear this up tomorrow.
Posted By: Amie Re: Home Theater Wizard - 11/04/02 02:04 PM
Hi There;

CHT is in fact an Axiom line - Custom Home Theater. It preceded the Millennia line, and is still available through some of our retailers in Canada. But Patchwork is right, we are phasing it out, so it will be removed from the wizard fairly shortly. There is a re-work of the wizard happening right now, it just takes a little while to get it all done.

Best,
Posted By: Patchwork Re: Home Theater Wizard - 11/04/02 04:02 PM
Amie,

while I have your attention, can you comment on the status of the Merak speakers? Many people are curious as to why they appear to be going extinct, and why stores were liquidating them at ridiculously low prices. I was interested in purchasing a 15 inch sub in the Merak line when I saw it on sale for 200$, but when I got to the stores they were sold out.
© Axiom Message Boards