Axiom Home Page
Posted By: PaulM That Was Quick - 03/15/07 09:14 PM
The Axiom Owners Club Newsletter arrives in my inbox and within 7 minutes I attempt to purchase one of the pairs of Vas Sallo Series M3's and they are gone already.

A popular item at a great price for such a beautiful finish. Ya gotta be quick.

I see the QS8's are still available.

Paul
Posted By: jakewash Re: That Was Quick - 03/15/07 10:30 PM
The newsletter hasn't even made it to my mailbox yet!
Posted By: MarkSJohnson Re: That Was Quick - 03/15/07 11:06 PM
Me neither!
Posted By: PaulM Re: That Was Quick - 03/16/07 12:19 AM
What a dufuss, albiet a lucky dufuss, I am.

Both pair of M3's when I linked to them showed as being "reserved" with a note to check back in 10 minutes. So over the next 50 minutes or so I constantly refreshed my screen to see if they were released. The status never changed so I figured I was out of luck and posted this thread. I tried refresh once more and it was then that I realized I was actually clicking on the history icon rather than the refresh icon the entire time (they kind of look the same in Internet Exoplorer 6.x). I think what a dufuss I am. So I clicked the real refresh button and the rosewood M3's show as available while the cherry ones still show "reserved". So I jump on them and make the purchase.

Yippey. You see I've been contemplating purchasing M3's for our den for quite a while. Coincidentally, last night my wife asked me if I'd pulled the trigger yet. I told her I hadn't and she remarked "You should. Your B-day is coming up and I know you want them". What a gal. So I'm a lucky dufus today.

After buying them I rechecked the link and low and behold the Cherry M3's and the (my) rosewood M3's show as "still available". It took a few minutes till the (my) rosewood M3's showed as "sold". I see the cherry M3's are still available.
Posted By: JohnK Re: That Was Quick - 03/16/07 04:34 AM
Very good Paul; beautiful speakers.
© Axiom Message Boards